Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are some facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be in the same way bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any more cravings for his or her favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. Simply because the vapors of most e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals that may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit drinks make their teeth Puff Bar Flavors whiter, while others say that it’s an incredible way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. In line with the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any Vitamin E supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of second hand tobacco smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this instance, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you looking forward to?